The "Opti-Coach" e-coaching module is an effective tool to help prevent the risks associated with screen work and help employers meet their legal obligations.
Accessible directly from the computer workstation (with a username and password), Opti-Coach is intended for all people working on computer workstations and exposed to the risks associated with working on a screen.
Opti-Coach makes it possible to fight effectively against the pains related to the bad adjustment of the workstation and helps to reduce the economic costs linked to work stoppages and occupational diseases.
It is an effective tool for promoting health and safety prevention at work.
Equipped with interactive and dynamic interfaces, it makes employees actors in the adjustment of their workstations and engages them in the importance of observing the right gestures and postures.
- Take stock of your work situation
- Receive mandatory information and training relating to screen work
- Knowing how to identify the risks present at the workplace
- Benefit from personalized adjustment recommendations
- Be actively supported throughout the module
- Check your knowledge by answering a QUIZZ
- Receive a complete individualized summary report on the ergonomic situation of the workstation